The Global Fleet Conference is back on 2 December to bring you a snapshot of what to expect for your global fleet management in 2022.
This 4-hour of powerful content conference will trake place virtually and will zoom in on 5 key trends:
- Carbon Neutral Targets
- The Value of Connectivity
- Autonomous Transportation
- EV Adoption across the Globe
- Global Policy Design
This virtual conference edition will be sparkled by the presence of experts and decision makers from the different regions in the world, with best practice sharing from members of the Global Fleet Managers Club and award-winning global fleet managers.
With COP26 just behind us, tackling the consequences of climate change is more eminent than ever. The good news is that most multinational companies have clear and concrete goals to become carbon neutral. When talking about carbon neutrality, one can’t ignore the role of and impact from fleet and transportation.
Join the session in which you will get inspired to realistically and practically translating carbon neutral targets into a global fleet programme.
‘How to align Carbon Neutral Targets with Global Fleet Management’ – 2 December from 2:10 to 2:30 pm CET
- o Ricardo Koevoet, Category Team Leader Fleet Global at ABB, and 2021 Green Fleet Manager of the Year. (pictured right)
- o Steffen Krautwasser, Head of Global Car Fleet at SAP, and 2020 Green Fleet Manager of the Year (pictured left)