This tutorial is about the How to Automatically Translate a Web Page on PC and Mobile. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Automatically Translate a Web Page on PC and Mobile. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Automatically Translate a Web Page on PC and Mobile
Sometimes you visit a website in Chrome that is not in your language or in another language that you understand. In such a case, you will need to translate the content of this website to get what you are looking for. However, this can be a tedious process, so you can take advantage of all of Chrome’s built-in features that allow you to translate web pages. In this article, we will show you how to automatically translate Chrome pages on mobile devices and PC.
How to translate a page in Google Chrome on the desktop
- Open Google Chrome and use it to navigate to a web page written in a foreign language.
- As soon as the page finishes opening, you should see a pop-up near the top of the screen asking if you want to “Translate this page?” Click on “Translate”.
- You can also click “Options” to customize how Chrome works, for example, always translate pages in this language without asking. If you find that Chrome has misidentified what language the page is originally written in, you can also click “Change Language” to correct it.
If you don’t see the pop-up window, refresh the page. If it still doesn’t appear, the translation feature may be disabled. Here’s how to make sure it’s enabled:
- Click on the three dots at the top right of the screen and choose “Settings.”
- Click on “Advanced” at the bottom of the page and then click on “Languages”.
- Expand the Language section if necessary by clicking the downward-pointing arrow at the top of the box.
- Make sure that the option “Offer to translate pages that are not in a language that you read” is activated by sliding the button to the right.
If you still don’t see the pop-up when you open a web page in a foreign language, Chrome may have trouble finding the foreign text. Fix it:
- Right-click on the empty space on the page.
- In the right-click menu, select “Translate to English”.
- The pop-up window will appear and Chrome is likely telling you that the page cannot be translated. If so, click on “Options”.
- In the box labeled “Page Language”, select the language in which the page is written. Make sure the “Translation Language” box is set to English or your native language.
- Click on “Translate”.
How to translate a page in Google Chrome on a mobile device
- Launch the Google Chrome application and navigate to a web page written in a foreign language.
- At the bottom of the page, you should see a language bar with “English” and the language the page is written in. Touch “English” to display the page in English.
- You can also click the Options button (shaped like a gear) to customize how Chrome’s automatic translations work.
If you don’t see the language bar, be sure to scroll to the top of the page or refresh the page. If it still doesn’t appear, the translation feature may be disabled. Here’s how to make sure it’s enabled:
- Touch the three dots at the bottom right of the screen and scroll down to choose “Settings.”
- Touch “Languages”.
- Make sure the “Translate Pages” option is activated by sliding the button to the right.
If it still doesn’t appear, try this:
- Tap the three dots in the corner again, scroll down, and select “Translate.”
- The language bar will appear, but it will probably be covered with another popup that says the page cannot be translated. Tap on that popup to make it disappear.
- On the side of the language bar, tap the gear and select “The page is not in English?”
- Select the foreign language in which the page is written.
- Now you can translate at will.
Final words: How to Automatically Translate a Web Page on PC and Mobile
I hope you understand this article How to Automatically Translate a Web Page on PC and Mobile, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.