The TrueTrophies Walkthrough team is looking for some new recruits to help organise and proofread the walkthroughs that the community create to help all of our members to complete their games.
We are delighted to announce that IronInvoker47 has been promoted to Walkthrough Manager, and we would like to appoint some new Walkthrough Overseers to join the team.
Alongside managing walkthroughs, your primary task will be proofreading walkthroughs and supporting other writers in the best way possible. Having a good knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary is a vital part of the role. However, you’ll also need to be aware that there are some non-English writers who try their best to write very detailed walkthroughs. If you are interested in joining the team, please apply by answering the following questions, then sending them to IronInvoker47.
Please try to somehow separate your questions and answers in a discernible way.
1) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you and where are you from?
2) What languages can you write/speak and are you fluent in the English language?
3) About how much time would you be able to spend on our team during the week on average? (Try to estimate, no need for a specific answer)
4) How many times in an average week do you check your messages and threads?
5) Why do you want to join the walkthrough team?
6) How would you work to check spelling and/or grammar mistakes?
7) What methods would you use to discover content that is plagiarised from other sources?
8) Have you ever applied for other teams on TT or have you been active as a staff member before?
9) How would you feel about proofreading a walkthrough for a game that you have yet to play or finish?
10) Do you feel that you could correctly determine that information given is correct about a game that you have played?
11) Have you been involved with any walkthroughs on TT in the past?
12) Are there any suggestions you think that may be worth it to look into?
13) How do you feel about working in a team and what is your stance about the communication within?
14) Do you prefer a certain genre, or type of games to work with?
15) Proofread the following section and make all necessary changes to it:
when you get too,the next secton of this level you should be abel to now accquire a new item that will help u move farther along in the game,please be aware that after this you should save all of youre progress other wise the trophy may become buggy.it Might be noteded that Their our unobtainables N this game Because the games severs Have been shut down And because of this U cant earn the online trophies unless U playd the game before that. i hope u like my walkthrough for this game and i hope you got every trophie in the game thank u 4 readng
Good luck to everyone that applies!