Do you love writing? Are you well-versed with SEO writing tactics? Do you know how to engage, excite and motivate your audience into taking action?
As a SEO-led copywriter, you will have the required skills, ability and work ethic to create polished, high-quality copy on deadline for a wide variety of brands across various industries.
This is a great opportunity for a talented digital copywriter to join an award-winning digital marketing agency where your contributions will directly impact the growth and success of the business.
As a Digital Copywriter, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting and working closely with the Content Director to grow clients’ digital presence by writing clear, concise and convincing copy
- Conducting keyword research and strategically incorporating target keywords into content
- Conducting brand, tone of voice and content audits for prospects and active clients
- Proofreading and editing content written by clients, other copywriters or company staff
- Analysing content performance and providing recommendations for further optimisation and reporting
- Assisting with internal marketing efforts, including content development for company blogs and websites (as needed)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A degree in journalism, creative writing, communications or any other relevant courses
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a copywriter role with a focus on digital channels across a range of industries
- Strong understanding of SEO writing tactics
- Strong ability to conduct independent research to gain a proficient knowledge base of client industry to deliver quality copy
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Agency environment experience
- Positive can do attitude
- Largest independent agency in Australia, with the highest growth and customer retention rates in the industry – doubled revenue year on year since 2013
- 110 employees in Sydney HQ, plus offices in USA, Singapore, UK, and Middle East
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- We ‘Share evidence, not opinion’, ‘Find solutions, not problems’, ‘Make customers love you’, ‘Own it and get it done’ , living and breathing our values
- Strong focus on employee satisfaction, reward and recognition, and peer nominated awards.
- Work flexibility
- Volunteer leave
- Birthday leave
- Additional annual leave
- Global career progression opportunities
- Employee development, engagement & growth opportunities
- Gourmet lunches on the house
- Dog friendly and vibrant office.
Like what you see? Then apply for this opportunity!